Second Mortgage Cambridge – Access Mortgage
Do you already own a home, but you are looking to purchase another? Are you battling with increasing unsecured debt? Well, if this sounds like you, Access Mortgage wants to work with you. The professional team at Access Mortgage specializes in working with people who own a home, have unfavourable financial situations, or have unprovable income, to become debt free, and obtain a second, or even third mortgage. We represent over 400 lenders who commonly provide these mortgages to people in financial hardship. If you are falling deeper and deeper into debt, own your home, and you are looking for for debt relief, a second mortgage in Cambridge may be the answer. Access Mortgage is the place you need to call! Read on for more information about a second mortgage in Cambridge from Access Mortgage.
What is a second mortgage?
A second mortgage is a loan that lets you borrow against the value of your home. Your home is an asset, and over time, that asset can gain value. Second mortgages, which can also be home equity lines of credit (HELOCs), is a way to use that asset to help finance other projects and goals. However, second mortgages in Cambridge are riskier for lenders and inevitably come at higher interest rates than a first mortgage.
What are some common uses of a second mortgage in Cambridge?
There are a variety of reasons why people choose to get a second mortgage in Cambridge, and Access Mortgage will take the time to get to know our clients and understand their situation. Some common uses for a second mortgage are:
- Home improvements: A common choice because the improvements will increase the value of your home, and enables you to sell your home with a higher sales price.
- Debt consolidation: You can often get a lower rate than normal interest rates on unsecured debts and credit cards.
- Education: Some clients want to pay off student loans or even draw out some of their equity in order to pursue higher education.
- Second Property: Investing in a second property which can be rented to generate income or buying a second home
- Business Investment: Some clients may want to take the equity to start a business or invest in a company or asset.
If you are thinking about getting a second mortgage in Cambridge for any of the reasons stated above, or you are in severe debt and are seeking relief so that you can obtain a first, second, or third mortgage, then please feel free to continue browsing through our Access Mortgage Canada website. We can be reached at 1-844-397-3780 or by filling out our contact form.